Laurie's Top 10 Things To Do in Pigeon Forge!
Updated: Sep 3, 2019
1. Get a ticket to the Titanic exhibit. It is amazing. Check Groupon because they sometimes have discount tickets.
2. Go to the Alcatraz museum. It is so interesting you will end up spending hours there. It is not for small children.
3. Go to the worlds largest knife store. Smoky Mountain Knife Works will amaze you.
4. Stroll through the Old Mill Shopping area. It is number 6 on the highway.
5. Take a day tour and do moonshine and wine tastings. All the tours run about 60 dollars. Check Groupon as well.
6. Take a ride on the ferris wheel at the island. There is some great food and shopping at the Island as well.
7. Take a day and go to Dollywood. There is so much to see and do. It is very fun.
8. Take a ride through Cades Cove. There is usually a lot of traffic on the weekends. Try to go mid week. It is worth the drive.
9. Go to WonderWorks. It is the attraction that combines education and entertainment. Fun for all ages.
10.Go to Gatlinburg!