Laurie's Top 10 Gatlinburg Things To Do
1. Stroll down the street and take in the flavor of the town.
2. Walk the suspension bridge. It is incredible and just opened in 2019.
3. Do an incredible moonshine tasting at Sugarland. There is a great bar in the back.
4. Go to the Aquarium. It is awesome!
5. Take a ride on the Anakeesta and shop at the top.
6. Walk through the Village and enjoy quaint shopping. Go have some great cheese at the cheese cupboard
7. Play Hillbilly miniature golf.
8. Listen to free bluegrass music outside of the Ole Smokey Moonshine store.
9. Check out the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community. It is a loop of local artisans that create all sorts of handcrafted items. It is a great place to buy a gift.
10. Go to Pigeon Forge.